TM5C Level 5 Certificate in Integrating Creative Interventions
Focus of Course
- For counsellors with a Level 4 qualification who are seeing clients and receiving regular supervision. No previous experience of creative work is required.
- TC-L4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling or equivalent
- 77 guided learning hours, usually 5 Friday/Saturday modules and final session
- Working with pictures; art therapy; guided imagery; ethics and contracts; relational dynamics
- Freud, Jung and Perls; unconscious processes; working with fairy tales; case studies and role plays; working with puppets and nesting dolls; creative group supervision
- Neuroscience and creativity; working with trauma, abuse and dissociation; sand tray therapy
- Working with animals and figures; aspects of the self; family and group dynamics; power and conflict
- Creative group supervision; working with the Roles Played in Families, Core Needs in Families and Roles Played in Anger; exploring conflict creatively
- Story writing; set pieces
- Learning Journal
- Choice of Essay: 3,000 words
- Case Study: 3,000 words
- Live Assessment Write-Up: 1,500 words
- Minimum 12 hours supervised creative client work during the course
- £1500 payable as initial deposit and 5 monthly payments
- Accredited by the Counselling & Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body (CPCAB) as a Tailor Made course
"Very enlightening both personally and for my client work. It has fuelled my love for being creative and working creatively."
"Excellent, revelatory. Can’t imagine counselling without using Creative Interventions."
"Stimulating, practical, life-changing for me as a counsellor - my practice will never be the same again!"