ICSK-L2 Level 2 Award in Introduction to Counselling Skills
Focus of Course
- For students who wish to learn initial counselling skills or to find out more about counselling.
- GCSE / O Level in Maths and English
- 30 guided learning hours, usually weekly 3-hour sessions
- Limits and boundaries of helping
- Developing communication and listening skills
- Silence and non-verbal communication
- Developing self awareness
- Core conditions for counselling
- Initial Learning Statement
- 1 Book Review
- Learning Journal
- 17 Criteria to evidence
- Self review
- Counselling Skills internal practical assessment
- £360 payable as initial deposit and 3 monthly payments
- Accredited by the Counselling & Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body (CPCAB) and carries 5 units at Level 2 on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF).
- CSK-L2 Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills course
"I felt the passion for the subject from all the tutors I met. They encouraged and explained the details with patience."
"Really great course. Informative, fun and friendly."
"I have enjoyed this course immensely and have learned an awful lot not just about the coursework but about myself."