CST-L3 Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Studies
Focus of Course
- For students who have Level 2 counselling skills and wish to continue their training.
- GCSE / O Level in Maths and English
- Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills or equivalent
- 90 guided learning hours, usually 12 full day training sessions over one year
- Ethical framework for counselling
- The counselling agency, process and relationship
- Rogers, Freud, CBT, Transactional Analysis
- Christian theories and approaches
- Live counselling skills practice
- Introduction to supervision
- Mental health
- 1 Essay: 2000 words
- 1 Book Review: 750 words
- Learning Journal
- 23 Criteria to evidence
- Taped Skills Essay
- Self review
- Counselling Skills internal practical assessment
- External exam set by CPCAB
- £1200 payable as initial deposit and 10 monthly payments
- Accredited by the Counselling & Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body (CPCAB) and carries 20 units at Level 3 on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF).
- TC-L4 Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
"I have thoroughly enjoyed the course and want to thank our tutor for her patience, support, care and understanding."
"I have learnt so much about self awareness, and developed skills and techniques for future helping/counselling roles."
"Highly engaging sessions. Expert knowledge and skills provided by tutors, who cultivated a vibrant and energetic learning experience."