Meet the Directors...
Meet our Administrator...
Julie graduated in Modern Languages and worked for 9 years in the Charity Sector before taking a break for family. She joined Barnabas as part-time Administrator in 2006 providing ongoing support to the Board and our team of trainers. She lives in Chichester with her husband and daughter and is also a Reader in the Church of England.
- Interactive, illustrated and dynamic training brings a freshness to learning which is both educative and enriching.
- Our trainers seek to create an atmosphere of enjoyment, stimulation and encouragement.
- High quality course handbooks provide a wealth of information covering all aspects of the course.
- Students completing their diploma achieve a professional qualification to be proud of, meeting academic requirements set by industry standards.
- Founded in Christian faith, we welcome all participants, including those of other faiths or none, to learn in an atmosphere of respect and acceptance.
- We believe that effective counselling training should change lives – not just those of future clients, but the lives of our students.
- Many students report that our training has been life-changing, and that they have found profound shifts in their thinking and lifestyle, deepening their relationships with others.
- We continually review and develop our course material to encompass current advancements in counselling, including modules on Neuroscience and the latest research on Brain Development, Attachment Theory, Creative Counselling and Trauma & Dissociation.
- Combined with classical elements of counselling theory and practice, our desire is to provide a stimulating and dynamic integrative training which will equip students to further their education and development with confidence.